Paths of Glory
They called it the Great War. In over four years of titanic struggle, the ancient Europe of Kings and Emperors tore itself to pieces, giving birth to our own violent modern age. The bloody battles fought in the trenches of the Western Front, the icy plains of Poland, the mountains of the Balkans, and the deserts of Arabia, shaped the world we know today. We are all orphans of the Great War.
- 316 full-color die-cut counters
- One 22x34" full-color mapsheet showing most of Europe and the Near East
- 110 Strategy Cards
- 28-page Rule Book including sample game replay (17 pages of actual rules)
- Two Player Aid Cards
- Counter Manifest [1.58 Mb pdf]
- CSR: Best Pre-WWII Game1999
- CSR: Dunnigan Award for Design and Playability to Ted Raicer 1999
- Games 100: Best Historical Simulation Game 2001
- Living Rules [1.12 Mb pdf]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [511Kb]
- 2004 Edition Card Text, with noted additions/deletions from previous editions.
- Card Manifest courtesy of Rob Winslow.
- More Card Manifests: Allied and Central Powers from Andrew Maly.
- Play Paths of Glory online at the Automated Card Tracking System
(NOTE: You need the Cyberboard set below to play, as well as Cyberboard itself.)
- Paths of Glory Gamebox for use with Cyberboard. 12/03/2001 (v2.1)
- Provisional Rule changes
- Another Card Manifest [NOTE: Microsoft Excel 2000 File] (includes new cards from the Player's Guide) courtesy of Neville Fischer.
- Historical set-up and play instructions
- 1917 Scenario
- Spielregeln deutsch